Loan for working capital and maintenance of liquidity
The loan for working capital and maintenance of liquidity is approved quickly and with minimal collateral instruments. Save your time and focus your attention to the important aspects of your business
Loan for working capital and maintenance of liquidity features
Take advantage of the loan for working capital and maintenance of liquidity for financing of current needs, to refinance of loan you have with another bank or to make international payments.
- The minimum loan amount is 1000 EUR
- Repayment period up to 36 months
- Repayment of loan is in equal monthly instalments
- Annual fixed interest rate: 11,95% for RSD loans
- Annual fixed interest rate: 6,95% for loans with currency clause and foreign currency loans
- Annual variable interest rate: 6,95% +six-month BELIBOR for RSD loans
- Fee for loan processing : 0,5% of the actual amount
- Collateral instruments are loan user bills of exchange or billc of exchnage of a natural person (owner/founder)
Currencies in which the loan is granted are EUR (in dinar equivalent at the average exchange rate of NBS on the day of loan disbursement), RSD and in foreign currency if the payment is international.
In dinar equivalent at the average exchange rate of NBS on the day of submitting the application.
Do you have any additional questions?
Write to us using our online contact form, and we will contact you.
Thanks for submitting a request our service will contact you soon.
Current Account Overdraft
Instant financial support and easily accessible funds. Recommended for maintenance of liquidity.Find out more
With biznis e-bank make it easier to yourself to take care of your daily banking from your working place, without going to the branch: Review of funds and spending by business cards, balance statement generation, execution of payment orders and transfers and creation of payroll lists for disbursement of salaries to employees.Find out more