IRV service allows you to complete numerous banking services easily via landline or mobile phone.
What does IVR service offer?
Using improved IRV system is fast and simple. It is enough to have landline or mobile phone and a current account with our Bank, and the advantages of using IRV are numerous:
- Account balances, funding of VISA Business accounts, exchange rates, and many other options
- Using the system is free of charge (only regular call price is charged)
- Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, both in the country and abroad
- Service in Serbian and English language
- IRV in Serbian can be reached at the following number:(011) 30 11 555, option 1
- For English call center dial: (011) 30 11 510, option 1
- IRV can be used from any landline or mobile phone, by entering the 8-digit ID number (found on your Bank’s white ID card) and 5-digit password that you have received from your personal banker
- Account balance
You can check the balances on your current RSD and foreign currency accounts, as well as account balances on RSD and foreign currency VISA Business accounts, 24 hours a day and from any place in the world.
- The last 5 transactions in RSD intraday statement
Check last five transactions processed on your RSD current account, debits or credits, you choose.
- Transfer of funds
This option allows you to automatically transfer the funds from your RSD current account to RSD VISA Business account or from your EUR current account to EUR VISA Business account.
- IBAN account format
If you are about to receive the funds from abroad, we have provided an easy way to find out which is your IBAN number of your foreign currency accounts.
- Foreign currency exchange rate list
Information on buying, median and selling exchange rates of all foreign currencies for the current day.
- Password change
You can change your password at any time, by entering the new password twice when requested.
With biznis e-bank make it easier to yourself to take care of your daily banking from your working place, without going to the branch: Review of funds and spending by business cards, balance statement generation, execution of payment orders and transfers and creation of payroll lists for disbursement of salaries to employees.Find out more