When you know about overdrafts,
all you plans are easier to make
Get additional money on your current account and plan your end-of-year holiday expenses.
Advantages and features of overdraft
In addition to being available both at branches and online, overdraft has numerous advantages.
- Submission of application is very quick and easy
- You shall specify for yourself the way of using overdraft and the repayment dynamics for overdraft amount used
- You shall have a complete control over the costs, as the interest on overdraft is paid only for the days when you used it, and only in the amount you have spent
- Overdraft is approved in RSD for the period up to 12 months
- Overdraft is approved in the amount of average salary for the last three months, subject to certified proof of your income
- Bill of exchange is used as collateral, but if you own the Certificate for Electronic Signature and complete the entire process online, bill of exchange will not even be needed.
- Overdraft insurance
- Automatic renewal for customers who initially have this option contracted
Think ahead and arrange insurance in a few steps. In the event of unforeseen life circumstances, the insurance company will repay your outstanding overdraft balance.
- The extension of the allowed overdraft is automatic if it is initially so agreed. When approving a new allowed minus, the amount is determined in the same way as during the first approval.
- The Bank reserves the right to make a decision on overdraft approval, as well as to request additional documents and guarantees.
Online approval of overdraft without going to the bank!
You can complete the entire process more easily and quickly via our e-bank – from submission of an application to current account overdraft approval for the period up to 12 months and, most importantly, without going to the bank. With the help of Certificate for Electronic Signature the entire process is completed from home. If you do not have the Certificate, don’t worry. At the end of the process choose whether to sign the documents at the branch or to have them delivered to your home address by our courier.
- Login our e-bank application and choose the field “Online branch”. Within it, find the filed “Current account overdraft”.
- Enter the amount of your salary as specified in the proof of income, along with the desired amount of overdraft, duration and other information in fields listed as mandatory.
- If, for any reason, the offer does not suit your needs, you can go back any time and change the amount of overdraft.
- Then, attach the documents required for overdraft approval.
- Finally, choose the way of signing the final documents for overdraft approval: with the help of Certificate for Electronic Signature – simply and on the spot, by having the documents delivered to your home address or by going to the branch.
- Shortly after signing the documents, the money will be in your current account.
Documents required for online overdraft application
E-bank, the bank only a click away!
All daily transactions are available at your computer without necessity of leaving your home or dealing with unnecessary paperwork. Not only will you exchange money 24/7, but we’ll grant you overdraft and cash loan online and simply.E-bank