Growing Sale Just a Click Away, with E-Commerce
Boost your sale performance and cut your expenses. Introduce the option of products, merchandize and services purchase by payment card at your internet point of sale. Join the trade segment that is steadily on the rise!
Why e-commerce service of our Bank?
- Allows you online sale of products and services by accepting payments by VISA, MasterCard, and Dina cards on your website. The service is automatic and accessible 24 hours a day for clients around the world
- We provide support during launching process, as well as assistance for system integration, if needed 1
Smaller companies unable to conduct system integration due to lack of own IT specialists may benefit from the services of certified integrators, the integration expenses being payable by the client.
Enjoy many new benefits by using e-commerce:
- Lower cost of setting up and maintaining internet stores than traditional points of sale
- No fixed service maintenance fee
- 24/7 sales because internet stores are not limited by working hours
- Internet store available to buyers around the world
- Clients’ recognition of your company as leader in applying cutting-edge technologies
To file an application for activating acceptance of card payment services at internet points of sale, you need to open a current account at our Bank, and to confirm a 12-month company business history by providing registration date at the Business Register Agency.
- The Bank analyzes the business model provided by the merchant, establishes whether formal conditions have been met, and proceeds with conclusion of e-commerce service.
- The Merchant then receives a test package allowing the performance of transactions and access to the internet portal in a test environment, as well as the use of test payment cards.
- With our support and, optionally, with the assistance of certified integrators, the merchant then tests the application on its website’s test environment.
- The Merchant then received production e-commerce credentials, registers in payment systems of VISA, MasterCard and Dina and may then accept transactions made by payment cards on its website.
The bank implements 3D Secure technology as extra merchant protection, which involves additional authentication methods of buyers – users of payment card (MasterCard Secure Code and Verified by VISA). The Merchant thus protects himself and prevents possible abuse of payment cards at the internet point of sale.