Our Bank and EIF have signed an agreement within the Cosme program for more favorable lending to small and medium enterprises
Our Bank has signed a guarantee agreement with the European Investment Fund (EIF) in the total amount of 75 million euros, for the approval of loans to small and medium enterprises, necessary for investments and working capital.
By signing the contract, our bank joined the COSME program of the European Commission, and within its offer for small and medium enterprises (SMEs), approves loans to finance working capital, as well as for the purchase of equipment, machinery and vehicles.
This financing is provided through the EU guarantee for debt financing with the support of European Union funds under the LGF loan guarantee instrument prescribed by EU Regulation no. 1287/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council establishing the Competitiveness Program for Companies and SMEs (COSME) (2014-2020)
Thanks to the COSME program, our Bank is able to offer clients working capital loans with longer repayment terms and without solid collateral, as well as investment loans for the purchase of equipment, machinery or vehicles only with collateral in the form of collateral on the subject of financing.
Who can use the loan?
- Micro, small and medium enterprises
What is the purpose of the loan?
- Financing of permanent working capital
- Financing the procurement of equipment, machinery and vehicles
- The maximum loan amount is 150,000 euros or 17,683,000 dinars
- Loan for permanent working capital: 36 months
- Loan for the purchase of equipment, machinery or vehicles: minimum 30 months, maximum 60 months
- Loans for permanent working capital: bills of exchange of the client / owner and bills of exchange of related parties
- Loan for the purchase of equipment, machinery and vehicles: bills of exchange of the client / owner, pledges on the subject of financing, and bills of exchange of related parties
For all additional information about the loan from the COSME program, a personal banker is at your disposal.
Do you have any additional questions?
Write to us via our online contact form and we will contact you.